Byron Bay Hinterland Accommodation
Our Byron Bay holiday house features an open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area with Foxtel connection. 3 good sized guest bedrooms, main bathroom and an expansive master suite with kitchenette, ensuite and outdoor bath with stunning views!
- King Bed (Parents Retreat) with lounge/tv area with Foxtel connection + kitchenette with tea and coffee making facilities. Ensuite + private outdoor bath and viewing deck
- 2 x queen bedrooms each opening on to a private deck.
- 2 x king single beds which can be made into another king bed. Opens up onto an East facing sun filled garden courtyard
After a day at the beach, bring everyone together under the Tuscan-style pergola for a night of home-cooked pizzas in the traditional wood-fired oven. The kitchen is well equipped with herbs, spices, flour and sugar ready for your pizza feast. The tropical scented florals and fairy lights add an air of festivity, romance and happy times. Alfresco country living at its finest.
Features at a glance:
- Open plan gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops and formal dining area
- In-ground 10-metre mineral pool with panoramic views
- Courtyard with BBQ facilities and wood-fired pizza oven
- Multiple decks opening onto tropical gardens and 100-year old fig tree
- Byron Bay hinterland accommodation situated on 5 acres with a rural outlook
What our Guests are Saying
Peaceful Rural Retreat
Every effort has been made to provide comfort in this home, and its position was perfect – a peaceful rural retreat close to Bangalow and Byron Bay.
Welcoming and Inviting
Byron Hills was exactly how it appeared on the website… It was so welcoming and inviting and we felt like we were staying at a friends house.
Such a Beautiful House
Byron Hills was such a beautiful house to spend our time in Byron Bay. We considered staying in town, and are glad that we decided on a Byron Bay hinterland property instead.